Kona Aquatics on the Big Island.
- Age Group and Masters Team.
- The green, red, white, and masters
||The green team
swims from 3:00 - 4:00 on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.
||The red team swims
from 3:00 - 4:00 on Monday through Friday afternoons.
||The white team swims from 4:00 -
6:00 on Monday - Friday afternoons.
|Learn To Swim
Borowski (808) 334-0083
- Adult Swim Instruction
||Wednesdays mornings at 6:15.
||Monday and Friday mornings
at 6:15, and Wednesday evenings at 6:00.
- All the workouts are located
- at the Kona Aquatic Center
The Assistant coaches
are Mike Mullahey.
The team coach is Steve Borowski (808) 334-0083
Some things about coach Steve Borowski:
- Master World and American record holder in the 50 butterfly.
- Coach of Kona Aquatics.
- Coached Punahou School's boys and girls teams to an unprecedented
13 straight State High School Championships.
- Coached the University of Hawaii Men's swimming team.
- Assistant coach at Indiana University with the legendary
- Coached NCAA champions Mark Spitz and Gary Hall Sr.
- Swam on two NCAA championship teams and was a member of Indiana's
- Relay Team (Butterflier) that broke the American and NCAA
- Coached over 50 high school All Americans, including Chris
Woo, the youngest member of the 1976 Olympic Team.
- Coached several national masters' champions and world record
- Former Race Director of the Ironman World Championships.
- Former United States National Swimming team coach.
- All American swimmer and water polo player in both high school